You can help OSU Crew raise money just by doing your regular shopping at Kroger and Amazon! The Kroger Rewards Program and Amazon Smile will donate money to the OSU Crew Club as a percentage of spending, so time to get shopping!
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- When prompted, type in “Olentangy River Rowing Club” into the organization you would like to support
- Start shopping!
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Click on “Community” then “Community Rewards.”
- On the Kroger Community Rewards page, click “Sign In” if you already have an online Kroger Account. If not, click “Create an Account”
- Click “Create Account” when you are finished entering your information.
- Upon creating an account, you will be asked if you would like to “Get a Digital Plus Card Online Today”. Click this if you do not already have a Kroger Plus Card. If you already have a Plus Card then locate the 12-13 digit number on the back of the card and input it into the box asking for the Plus Card (physical Kroger Plus Cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store).
- If creating an online Plus Card, know that you are able to change your preferred store at any time. In order for our club to receive the Kroger donations, you must shop at the store you have selected as your preferred store. When filling out “Alternate ID” please use your phone number so that it will be easy to remember.
- When you are done registering your Kroger Plus Card, hit “Save.”
- Now you should be at the “Account Summary” page. Scroll to the bottom and find “Community Rewards.” Click on “Enroll.”
- Type in our club number: 81371. It will come up as “Buckeye Rowing Alumni – Olentangy River Rowing Club.” Select the box.
- Congratulations! You have enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program. In 7-10 business days your account will activate and you will be able to help raise money for OSU Crew! To have your purchases go towards our club, make sure you either swipe your Plus Card or use your phone number associated with your online Plus Card every time you make a purchase. Happy shopping!
*Click here to learn more about the Kroger Community Rewards program.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact Fundraising Officer Cole DiLorenzo, or the Kroger Community Rewards help line at 1-800-576-4377
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OSU CREW!